Hello, all... I know you've been waiting on the edge of your seats. I'm back to share a riveting interview with Noah. Here are a few things you may not know about him.Mom: What is your favorite color?
Noah: Orange.
Mom: What is your favorite snack?
Noah: Granola bars.
Mom: What is your favorite drink?
Noah: Gatorade.
Mom: What is your favorite food?
Noah: I REALLY like PIZZA!!! (I was told to add another exclamation point for that)
Mom: What is your favorite TV show or cartoon?
Noah: Pokemon.
Mom: Who is your favorite Pokemon?
Noah: Articuno. He's an ice type and he lives in an ice cave.
Mom: What is your favorite sport?
Noah: Swimming.
Mom: Do you like to go underwater?
Noah: Yes! I can even swim underwater. I'm not really good at floating.
Mom: What is your favorite thing to do for fun?
Noah: Read and play video games.
Mom: What is the best thing about being a twin?
Noah: That Abby and me share toys.
Mom: What is your favorite thing to do at school?
Noah: Recess. The playground is fun, it has 6 slides.
Mom: What are you going to do this summer?
Noah: Well, I had the idea to go to the BEACH!
Mom: Where would you like to go on vacation?
Noah: I really would like to go to California to see my friend Damian.
Mom: What movie do you want to see?
Noah: I really would like to see Surf's Up.
Mom: Who is your best friend?
Noah: Connor DenBleyker.
Mom: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Noah: A clown. I just really like funny things.
Well, that's two down, two to go. I hope you learned something about Noah. I learned that I should start a circus. Abby wants to be an acrobat, and Noah wants to be a clown! I'm sure the rest of us would fit in just fine!
Have a great week everyone!
Deb



2 comments:
I love it!! What a great idea. I wish I had "interviewed" my kids every year on their birthday--it would have been fun to see the growth and changes!
Tell Noah and Abby they are now internet stars!
Aunt Peg
I think Noah would make a great clown!!! Good luck with your circus Deb...
Post a Comment