The only bad thing about the trip is that Steve and I are EXTREMELY sore from tubing and waterskiing. Man, are we getting old!!!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
More pictures from the cottage
Here are a few more pictures taken up at the cottage. We had a great time getting to know Pam and Pepper better. The kids had a great time together too. It all worked out really well. We went up on Saturday, and Nate had to go to camp on Sunday. The cool thing was that Grace Adventures is literally just a few driveways down from the cottage. We actually dropped Nate off at camp in the dune buggy. He thought that was totally cool!
The only bad thing about the trip is that Steve and I are EXTREMELY sore from tubing and waterskiing. Man, are we getting old!!!
The only bad thing about the trip is that Steve and I are EXTREMELY sore from tubing and waterskiing. Man, are we getting old!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment