Saturday, June 16, 2007

Jacob ~ last, but not least...


I just finished the final interview with the Pierce kids. Jacob has a lot to say, and it will be fun to look back on it. I love seeing how a child's mind works. See for yourself...

Mom: What is your favorite color?

Jacob: Ahh, green. And the grass is green.

Mom: What is your favorite food?

Jacob: Ahh, bananas.

Mom: What toys do you like to play with?

Jacob: My cars. I drive them all over the place.

Mom: What is your favorite cartoon?

Jacob: Ahh, Barney!

Mom: What fun thing do you like to do?

Jacob: Playing.

Mom: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Jacob: A firefighter.

And before I even had a chance to ask another question, he offered this...

Jacob: My favorite song is ABCD...

Mom: What is your favorite animal at the zoo?

Jacob: Giraffes! Tigers scare me, and they eat me. And I'm your special boy. Can we go see the tigers? But not the Tigers at baseball. We are tigers, mighty mighty tigers!

Mom: Who is your best friend?

Jacob: I don't have any friends.

Mom: What about at Pioneer Club?

Jacob: Um, yeah. But I don't have any friends at school.

Mom: And what about from Mommy's daycare? Is Ian your friend?

Jacob: Uh, yeah. And I have another friend Ian from Pioneer Club! He's my friend!

Mom: Where do you want to go this summer?

Jacob: Ugh, I keep telling you! When I wake up, I'm going to Eagle Crest. Ugh, I keep telling you!

Oh my goodness, that kid cracks me up! Have a great weekend!

Love, Deb

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Don't worry Jacob, tigers scare me too! What a cute interview.

I can't wait to see Steve's interview and yours. (I'm sure you weren't PLANNING on doing those, but I think you should!)

Make sure to ask what do you want to do when you grow up! haha