Monday, September 28, 2009

Watch out, Daddy!

I bought some curlers for Abby a few weeks ago, because she had mentioned how she wanted me to curl her hair sometime. So we put them in before bed... (And as usual, I snapped some pictures.)

Here's the front view...


And the back view...

And here are the results the next morning... just a little bit of soft curl, and Abby loves it!
She got so many compliments at school, so she wore her hair like this for a week straight!
Now we put them in every few days.
*
This picture is really cute, she is growing up so fast!



But look at this... with a little cropping and a little editing, this picture blew me away!
She is drop dead gorgeous! (And I'm only a little biased.) I think her daddy's gonna be in
big trouble in a few years!


Have a great week!

1 comment:

peg said...

She looks JUST like her mother at that age...what a beauty!