Monday, December 22, 2008

Where did my baby go??

My sweet little guy is five today! Happy Birthday, Jacob!
*
Now let's take a little walk down memory lane.... (Humor me, okay? he hee)
*
Look at this precious little babe, all dressed up in his Christmas finery. Isn't he beautiful? Jacob was our biggest baby, at a robust 6lb 2 oz. Ha! No really, he was our biggest.... we just had tiny babies since I had a history of delivering early.



Now here is Jacob at 5 months. I just love those chubby cheeks and cute little piggy toes. Irresistible!




Celebrating his first birthday..... mmmm, cake!! I think he enjoyed it, don't you?



Since Jacob's birthday falls 3 days before Christmas, we started celebrating his half birthday with my side of the family. Here we are celebrating age 1 1/2 at Kollen Park.




Jacob turns two! He loved Cookie Monster at that age.

Poor kid had a cold on his birthday....



Somehow we skipped a half birthday for age 2 1/2, I think because so many people were taking vacations that summer. So here we are at Jake's 3rd birthday celebration at Brann's. Jacob's new favorite was the Cars movie, especially Lightning McQueen.


We decided to combine Jacob's half birthday with my cousin Kelsey's birthday in August. Here is Jacob at age 3 1/2.....




Jacob turns four. We celebrated at Brann's again. Steve loves Brann's, so somehow he has convinced Jacob that it is the best restaurant out there. LOL



Another half birthday.... Jacob is 4 1/2 here. We celebrated with Kelsey again, she turned 12 this summer.



We are having pizza and cake with Steve's parents and Grandma Dot tonight, so I will add pictures of Jacob as an *official* 5 year old later! Bye for now!

**edited to add: Here he is.... Jacob at 5 years old!! (Sporting his trademark "cheesy" grin... LOL)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!