The kids helped me decorate the Christmas tree last week. It goes quickly when you have 5 people putting up ornaments at the same time! Here's one pic from our decorating frenzy.... not the best quality, since I didn't use a tripod, but I still like the feeling of the photo. One of these days I will get the dSLR camera I want - then I can take the pictures I see in my head, LOL!




All the kids posing in front of the finished tree.... Jacob has the hardest time keeping his eyes open for pictures. :) He hates the flash!

Here's one of Jacob wearing his cute Santa mask he made at preschool. I just love all the sweet, handmade creations that come home from school this time of year.
**
**

My shopping is not done yet, but I have a good start on it. I always leave some things until the last minute, and this year is no different, I guess. It probably has more to do with waiting until paychecks hit the bank than true procrastination, though. Hee hee....
I'm definitely feeling the Christmas spirit now. Oh, and I'm so excited... I got Saturday, the 20th off from work without even asking! (Which is totally awesome since the Pointer Christmas party is that day.) I had planned on working until about 1:00pm and going to the party a little late, but now I won't have to... Yay!
That's all for now.... Have a great day!
Deb



1 comment:
Yay! We're glad you're coming for the whole time too!!!
Post a Comment