Phewww, we've had a busy week!! Nate took a Printworks class at Careerline Tech Center each day from 9-12. It was right up his alley! He got to design and print logos on notepads, t-shirts, posters, etc. I'll have to post a photo of him sporting one of his cool new shirts soon.
Abby, Noah and Jacob had Vacation Bible School on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday evening. Nate was a staff helper and Steve ran sound for VBS also.
Jacob had Tumbling Tots Mon - Thurs afternoon, and Abby and Noah went to gymnastics at the same time. Funny thing about that: I was looking at the calendar on Monday to double check when swimming lessons start, and I saw Tumbling Tots/Gymnastics marked on that day. I looked at the clock and it was 1:39... Oh My Gosh!!! We have 20 minutes to be to gymnastics! I guess the adrenaline kicked in because I had 5 kids to round up and get ready, but we made it on time!!
We also had a couple playdates and a sleepover thrown in there for good measure. And summer has just started! Next week, Nate has another class, we have another week of gymnastics/tumbling tots, and the kids also start swimming lessons! In addition to 3 of mine, I will also be taking Ian and Delaney to swimming lessons too. I must be crazy!!
We're packing up the van and heading to Yogi Bear Jellystone campground this weekend. We haven't camped as a family in a couple years, so the kids are really excited! Maybe once we get everything together and get to the campground, we will get some much needed R&R. It will be nice to get outdoors and enjoy nature, away from television, computers, phones... you get the idea. LOL Although, Steve saw that the campground has free wireless internet, so one of our laptops may just come along, unless I can talk him out of it!
I will post pictures when we get back. Have a great weekend!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment