Friday, June 6, 2008

Our pool is up!!

Well, we decided to put our pool up again this year. We haven't done it the last couple years because of all the little kids, but I thought it would be nice to have it this year now that Jake is getting older. We have had a lot of rain here this week, but that didn't stop the kids from jumping in! Neither did the ice cold water. Here is a little video I took a couple days ago. (Ignore the part where I turn the camera sideways... technical error, hehe)



Lots of screaming going on there, huh? That's pretty much what it sounds like at my house all the time. Either screams of joy or screams from fighting...

Jacob and I are headed over to Noah's class picnic soon. I'm so glad the sunshine is out, but it is really hot!!

Have a great weekend!


No comments: