Oh, boy... I haven't posted in so long, I don't know where to begin! I have tons of pictures I want to post, so I'll try to get some of them on here soon.
It has been a busy month, and it's certainly not going to slow down anytime soon, with the holidays quickly approaching. I have to say, I am personally enjoying the cooler weather that has finally arrived. I love breaking out my jeans and sweatshirts, they are so cozy!
The tooth fairy has made four visits to the Pierce household in the past week and a half. One for Noah, one for Abby, and two separate times for Nate! Yeah, he thinks that if the tooth fairy still comes for Noah and Abby, then I better cough up some money for him too!
Here's a funny story: All 6 of us were in the car the other day, when 2 police cars raced past us at high speed with lights flashing and sirens blaring. Steve and I were surprised because we don't see that often. We were wondering to ourselves what may have happened to warrant such an urgent response... perhaps an armed robbery, bank robbery, etc. Noah pipes up from the backseat, " Maybe they're hungry, and they REALLY want some doughnuts!" Oh my goodness, we laughed so hard!
TGIF!
Deb
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh goodness... Noah cracks me up!!
Post a Comment