I have some very exciting news for you, but no pictures!! (You'll thank me for that later... LOL)
Jacob can go pee standing up! He no longer needs to use his potty seat that fits on top of the big potty. Yes, I can imagine that you are all just thrilled for us! Each time he does this amazing feat, he runs to me with such pride and says, "Mom, I just went pee in the potty standing up, and I didn't pee all over the place!" And believe me, Mom couldn't be happier.
And maybe just one of these days, Jacob will be able to accomplish this feat without stripping from head to toe. But hey, baby steps you know...!!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow! Way to go Jacob!!
And those pics of the kids will be great for the calendar for grandpa!
Thanks for sharing.
Peg
Post a Comment