I still can't believe he is six years old! My days of having babies in the house are definitely over. Kinda sad, but I'm pretty much okay with it... LOL, especially because there will be a couple new additions in our family this year. So I will be able to get my baby fix that way!
Steve's nephew Brandon and his girlfriend Morgan are having a baby girl in April, and my cousin Bethany and soon to be hubby Brandon are having a baby boy in June. How exciting! I can't wait to snuggle those babies and give them back to their parents when they get fussy!
Anyway, back to Jacob's birthday. He had been saying for months that he wanted to go to Deanna's Playhouse (a huge indoor play area) to play, so I decided that his birthday would be the perfect time to go. Since it was over Christmas vacation, I took all four of my kids plus the two daycare kids. They all had a great time, and it was nice for them to be able to run around and burn off some energy.
Here is Jacob (dressed as SpongeBob) riding one of the motorcycles...

Noah, Delaney and Abby having some fun....
Delaney and Abby taking a break from all the running around...

Jacob and Ian playing together... they are 3 months apart in age. This year they are in the same kindergarten class. Some days they are the best of friends, and other days, the worst of enemies...

Jacob and Ian playing together... they are 3 months apart in age. This year they are in the same kindergarten class. Some days they are the best of friends, and other days, the worst of enemies...
I made a SpongeBob Squarepants cake for Jacob. I ran out of time and we had to leave to go out for dinner, so the poor guy has no limbs! Poor SpongeBob looks a little strange, but Jacob loved him anyway...
We had a birthday dinner at Steak N Shake with Grandma Dot and Grandma Pierce. Jacob got to choose the restaurant, and all week he had been saying McDonalds. I was so glad when he had a last minute change of heart! lol (I'm just a little sick of McDonalds!)

A picture with Grandma Dot as we were all getting ready to leave...

It was a very fun day!
That's all I have for now. Hope you all are having a great week!
Until next time....




No comments:
Post a Comment