Monday, August 3, 2009

Nate's summer trip

Hi all,

I've got some pictures to post from the trip Nate went on last month with the youth group from church. They visited several places in Minnesota and Wisconsin, including the Little Manitou Falls and the Mall of America. (Mom is jealous, I've never even been there!)

Nate got a digital camera for his birthday or Christmas... I can't remember which. Anyway, it's a pretty decent little camera, and he took a lot of pictures on his trip. I was hoping to have him write a little on this post about his trip, but it is not high on his priorities. LOL So here are a few of the pictures he took:
















































He had a fantastic time! Now Abby and Noah can't wait until they are in middle school so they can go on a youth trip too!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

So jealous! Looks like he had a great time. I'm guessing his favorite part of the Mall of America trip was the Lego store :-)