Monday, February 16, 2009

A new chapter...

Yes, Steve and I are venturing into a new area of parenting.... we are now the parents of a teenager! How can it be?! As I have done for each of the other childrens' most recent birthdays, I want to take a little walk down memory lane...

Look at that face! Nate was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen.

********************************************************

Here is our little one, celebrating his first year. Of course, this was way before we had a digital camera, so here is a scan of the scrapbook page I did long ago...



***********************************************************************************

Here is Nathan at his 2nd birthday party. I just love this picture!





***********************************************************************************



Nathan at his 3rd birthday, back when he was obsessed with Blue's Clues. I kind of miss those days, LOL!

***********************************************************************************

We had planned to combine Nate's 4th birthday celebration with our cousin Alex's birthday up in Big Rapids. Unfortunately, we had a nasty snowstorm that day. We tried to make it, but the roads were horrible. After seeing the umpteenth car in the ditch on the highway, we decided to turn around. We arranged an impromptu dinner at Village Inn Pizza that day so we could still celebrate.



************************************************************************************
Nate's 5th birthday at Aunt Peg and Uncle Mike's house...


************************************************************************************

Nate invited some friends from his kindergarten class for his 6th birthday. It was a fun day!


************************************************************************************
7 years old:




***********************************************************************************
8 years old:



*************************************************************************************

For his 9th birthday, Nate invited some of his friends to a party at The Lost City. They got to play Laser Tag and video games.
************************************************************************************

Here is Nate hamming it up at his 10th birthday party....

************************************************************************************

Wearing part of the pinata at his 11th birthday party.



************************************************************************************
Nate turns 12 years old:




************************************************************************************
We will be celebrating Nate's 13th birthday here in North Carolina (on our vacation), so I will add pictures if I get a chance. Steve and Dustin are planning to take Nate deep sea fishing on Thursday. He is really looking forward to it!
Have a great week!

No comments: