Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Birthday party pictures

The birthday party on Sunday went really well, and the kids had a great time! Grandpa Gene turned 84 on September 30, so we started out by giving him the framed family pictures that we took at the beach. I think he really liked them! They look so nice all together in the frame...


***
Nicole turned nine this year! She is such a sweetie. I am so glad we can celebrate her birthday with her each year. I offered to make her birthday cake this year because I kind of enjoy it, but Tammy thinks I'm a little "nuts". I think this butterfly cake was pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself.


Here is Abby posing with her funky, pink rollerskate (or should I say rollerblade?) birthday cake...


And here's Noah with his cake. Just in case you can't figure out what it is.... it's a giant S'more cake. It had lots of yummy, gooey chocolate and marshmallow filling.

Getting ready to blow out the candles. Ahhh, remember when birthdays were so much fun?!

***
Thanks so much to everyone who helped us celebrate these special birthdays!

No comments: