Abby and Noah are turning 8 years old, I can hardly believe it! I was looking back at old pictures, and it is so neat to see the way they have grown. So I thought it would be fun to put together a post that chronicles the milestones through the years.
I have to say, I love my digital camera! It makes sifting through pictures so much easier. We switched to digital in 2004, so finding any pictures before that time in the stacks and stacks of photos I have is tough! But I did it.... yay! So check out the pics....

I have to say, I love my digital camera! It makes sifting through pictures so much easier. We switched to digital in 2004, so finding any pictures before that time in the stacks and stacks of photos I have is tough! But I did it.... yay! So check out the pics....

Wow, aren't they getting so big?! I'll have to add their 8th birthday pictures after the party tomorrow. Now I'm off to put the finishing touches on the cakes! See ya!
**ETA: Well, here they are as official 8 year olds. We had a great time at the birthday party. It was very busy, and lots of fun!**










No comments:
Post a Comment