On December 26, we celebrated Christmas with my mom's side of the family. We had the party at The Outlet at Peg and Mike's church. It's great because then nobody has to clean their house, and we have lots of room.
Here are the 4 munchkins. I'm not sure what Noah's facial
expression means. Probably... "Mooom, I'm right in the middle
of a game!"

Waiting "patiently" to open presents....

Here is Kelsey trying to beat Nicole at foosball...

And an action shot of Nicole....

Abby was taking in the foosball action...

Jacob was pretty excited about his new train table...

He played with it for the rest of the night.

Here is a shot of me and Jacob. Since I am usually the one taking the pictures, there aren't many with me in them. So I was selfish and chose the better one of me to share, rather than the one with Jacob's eyes open.

Daddy and his princess....

Posing for the camera....
***
It was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment