Friday, February 1, 2008

Christmas pictures

After getting sidetracked with a few other topics, I am back to post Christmas pics as promised. We spent Christmas day with Steve's family. I decided to take the traditional pictures of my kids in front of the Christmas tree at their house, since it was nice and clean. :) It is always fun to look back at these pictures and see how much the kids have grown...


Here is Nate looking oh so handsome. He is quickly gaining on me in height, and I suspect that he will grow taller than me sometime this year...



Noah stopped moving for a minute to have his photo taken:



Here's Jake being silly. I had to take several shots to get one with his eyes open. Well, this is what I got. He quickly lost interest in standing for a photo shoot.



And finally, here is Abby looking like an angel in her "itchy" Christmas dress.



We took our Wii video game system with us on Christmas, because the kids (and Steve!) could barely contain their excitement about our new toy. It proved to be lots of fun, and we even got Grandpa involved. The bowling game on Wii sports was the hit of the day!

There are lots more pictures where those came from, so I'll add more soon...

Bye!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Christmas dresses always made me itchy too! I feel for ya Abby!!