Thursday, August 23, 2007

Living with boys....

So the other day I went to get myself a glass of Diet Coke. I reached into the freezer for some ice. The top tray was empty (grrrr!), so I pulled it out to get to the next tray, and what did I find....

Someone likes to play pranks on Mom... in this case it's Noah. You'd think I would have learned by now, but this still made me jump sky high. It's just not something I expect to find in my freezer...

A lovely rubber spider hidden in my ice tray! Yuck! Doesn't it look creepy?


Hmmm... now I just have to think of some way to get him back when he's least expecting it, LOL!
***
This reminds me of another story that happened a couple of years ago when Damian was still in my daycare. I was walking up the stairs, when I spotted a RAT under the desk in the living room!!! My heart lept into my throat, and I haven't moved that fast since... I jumped on top of the couch, and perched on the back of it. My heart was pounding, and I didn't know what to do. I sat there for a minute or two, when it finally dawned on me that this creature was not moving.
Unbeknownst to me, Damian had brought a toy rat with him that day. That explains why I thought it was real, right? I knew my kids did not have a toy rat, and let me tell you, this thing looked REAL! It was not made of hard plastic, but more like soft rubber... completely life-like. Ugh, it still gives me the heebie-jeebies! The kids sure got a laugh out of it that day....
***
That's all for now, but I have lots of pictures to post, so I'll be back soon...
Have a great day!

No comments: