Here is a picture I took earlier this month. Abby marched in one of the Tulip Time parades with her ballet class, hence the reason she is wearing her tutu. We always like to take some pictures by the tulips in Centennial Park. You never know what the weather is going to be like for Tulip Time, but this year it was close to 80 degrees. Hot, hot, hot! Hope you all have enjoyed your spring, now summer is almost here. I can't believe it's almost June!Wednesday, May 30, 2007
The kiddos...
Here is a picture I took earlier this month. Abby marched in one of the Tulip Time parades with her ballet class, hence the reason she is wearing her tutu. We always like to take some pictures by the tulips in Centennial Park. You never know what the weather is going to be like for Tulip Time, but this year it was close to 80 degrees. Hot, hot, hot! Hope you all have enjoyed your spring, now summer is almost here. I can't believe it's almost June!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment