Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Riding in style

Check out what we bought a couple weeks ago.... a Schwinn Hitchhiker bike attachment for Jacob. We are having so much fun taking family bike rides now. Jacob is too little to keep up on his own bike, but with this he still gets to ride like the rest of us. At first he was a little bit scared, but after one ride he loved it!


On another note, here's something cool I found on another blog. Have you ever seen those photo collages that spell out words? My cousin Alex made a really neat one for an American Cancer Society auction recently. It spelled out "Cancer can't". I wish I had a picture of it... anyway, this website, Spell with flickr, does something kind of like that. Just type in a word, and it automatically pops up with pictures for each letter. It's kind of fun!

Have a great day!

No comments: