Wednesday, March 19, 2008

He's growing up too fast...

Hi there, everybody! I am so excited because tomorrow is the first day of spring!! I thought it would never arrive. We are finally starting to see some hints of warmer weather around here, and most of the snow has melted away. Yippee!


Here are some pictures from Nate's 12th birthday last month.



This bass guitar cake that I made for Nate and my
cousin Austin turned out pretty cool!





I made a pokeball cake at Nate's request too.






Nate got a new Pokemon game for his Nintendo DS.




Here are the cousins who share a birthday.
Nate and Shane both turned 12 on Feb. 17...






I captured a few smiles from Nate. He has reached the stage where it's not "cool" to smile in pictures, but once in a while he lets one slip... LOL

That's it for now...
Happy Spring, peeps!!

No comments: